Showing Collections: 151 - 160 of 160
The collection contains correspondence, contracts, land deeds and abstracts, legal and financial records, income and property tax records, and financial ledgers.
The collection consists of one scrapbook of clippings, correspondence and member lists.
The collection contains Frank M. Warren's records from the Isle Royale Citizens’ Committee 1926-1929.
The collection contains minutes, contracts, correspondence, color snapshot photographs of the two days of events in West Duluth and at Bayfront Park, and a copy of the West Duluth Centennial Memory Book: West Duluth Duluth United for a Century 1894-1994.
The collection contains minutes, 1913–1933; a membership dues ledger, 1909–1916; a book of banquets, 1913–1915; correspondence, 1908–1917; and news clippings, 1898–1928.
The collection contains a letterpress book of handwritten, outgoing, business correspondence that is not indexed.
The collection contains recollection of dreams, poetry, drawings, annotations of Waldo Frank’s “The Jew in Our Day”; correspondence (1935-1958) with artist Knute Heldner and his wife Colette; and published materials and newspaper clippings on Heldner.
The collection consists of records on artists and performers the Institute brought or attempted to bring to Duluth.
The collection contains A Study of the Feasibility of Establishing a Self Dependent Living Skills Program, prepared for Woodland Hills Home by Burt Galaway, and related documents including correspondence and subsequent reports on establishing a self-dependent living skills program.
The collection contains correspondence, birthday cards and telegrams, articles, awards, a copy of Woolson's discharge papers, poems and songs dedicated to Woolson, and news clippings,1928-1958.
- Correspondence 159
- Newspaper clippings 70
- Minutes 63
- Photographs 59
- Publications 57
- Duluth (Minn.) 52
- Financial records 35
- Scrapbooks 34
- Organizations 33
- By-laws 25
- Membership Lists 25
- Reports 25
- Associations, institutions, etc. 22
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 22
- Business 20
- Businesses 19
- Financial statements 18
- Women 18
- Families 17
- Letters 17 + ∧ less
- Reserve Mining Company 4
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 3
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 3
- Marshall-Wells Company (Duluth, Minn.) 3
- Minnesota 3
- Minnesota. Legislature. House of Representatives 3
- Save Lake Superior Association 3
- United States Steel Corporation 3
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 2
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 2
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 2
- Grand Army of the Republic 2
- Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Tidewater Association 2
- Greyhound Lines 2
- Marshall-Wells Hardware Company (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Oliver Iron Mining Company 2
- St. Louis County Historical Society (Saint Louis County, Minn.) 2
- United States Steel Company 2
- Adams, James L., 1921- 1 + ∧ less