Showing Collections: 61 - 75 of 75
The collection contains the personal and professional papers of Robert (Bob) Jansen from 1953-2014.
This collection contains the papers of Dr. Ross A. Gortner, chief of the Division of Agricultural Biochemistry at the University of Minnesota.
Collection contains publicity, correspondence, notes, videos, photographs, and other materials documenting the history of the Sage Awards for Dance. Collection also includes digital files such as videos, photos, and administrative documents.
Collection contains the scores and personal papers of musician Stanisław Skrowaczewski.
Includes letters to and photographs of American composer Stanley R. Avery. Notable correspondents include Sergei Rachmaninoff, Edward MacDowell, Dimitri Mitropoulos, Leopold Stokowski, and Engelbert Humperdinck.
Collection contains typescripts and proofs for several children's books written by author Sydney Taylor, as well as correspondence and financial papers.
Contains correspondence from author Laura Ingalls Wilder to Evelyn Wenzel, written between 1949 and 1952, as well as a selection of photographs.
Papers of Velma (Hakkila) Doby (1923-2019) consist of materials on Finnish Americans and Finnish American life. Included are newspaper clippings concerning Finnish American scholars and also articles written by e.g. Michael Karni and Carl Ross; clippings concerning Finntowns, notorious Finnish Americans and Finnish Americans in general. Collection contains Velma Doby's thesis including her English translation of an autobiography by the Finnish American poet Helmi Mattson.
The collection consists of correspondence with booking agents and publicity material regarding artists engaged by Scott to perform at the University of Minnesota and other venues.
This collections contains personal and professional papers Walter Vivrett, professor of architecture at the University of Minnesota. .
The collection includes correspondence and manuscripts of recipes contributed by famous musicians to the cookbook. Included is personal correspondence which the musicians exchanged with Rosalynd Pflaum.
The collection consists of records of the University of Minnesota Waseca Technical College from its inauguration in 1967 through the closing stages of the college in 1992.
The collection contains the papers of William Watts Folwell, first president of the University of Minnesota.
The collection consists of manuscripts by Wilson D. Wallis, professor of anthropology at the University of Minnesota.
Files documenting legal matters in which the YMCA of the USA was involved, primarily from the mid- to the late-twentieth century. Among the most prominent topics are property, taxation, railroad and transportation YMCAs, and international projects. The records also include some contracts, agreements, and grants.
- Collecting Area
- Performing Arts Archives 29
- University Archives 20
- Children's Literature Research Collections 8
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 5
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 3
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 3
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 2
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 2
- Social Welfare History Archives 1
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 1
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 1 + ∧ less
- Correspondence 41
- Correspondence. 30
- Photographs 25
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 11
- Manuscripts 11
- Theater 10
- Audio-visual materials 8
- Authors, American -- 20th century 7
- Minutes 7
- Publications 7
- Notes 6
- Reports 6
- Music -- Minnesota 5
- Duluth (Minn.) 4
- Newspaper clippings 4
- Speeches, addresses, etc. 4
- Theater -- Production and direction 4
- University of Minnesota 4
- Academic Freedom. 3
- Architecture 3 + ∧ less
- Finnish 1
- Italian 1
- Ukrainian 1
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 6
- Coffman, Lotus Delta, 1875-1938 4
- Minnesota Orchestra 4
- Cisek, Richard M. 3
- Engle, Donald L. 3
- Vincent, George E. (George Edgar), 1864-1941 3
- 4-H clubs 2
- Bly, Robert 2
- Burton, Marion Le Roy, 1874-1925 2
- Coffey, Walter Castella, 1876-1956 2
- Mayo, William James, 1861-1939 2
- McCune, George H., 1903-1988 2
- Minnesota Historical Society 2
- Mitropoulos, Dimitri, 1896-1960 2
- Northrop, Cyrus, 1834-1922 2
- Pillsbury, J. S. (John Sargent), 1827-1901 2
- Sokoloff, Boris, 1912-1995 2
- Turner, Frederick Jackson, 1861-1932 2
- University of Minnesota. Dept. of Philosophy 2
- Verbrugghen, Henri 2 + ∧ less