Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
The collection holds letters, constitution and by-laws (1985), Train Fact Sheet (1982), and newspaper features (1960, 1986).
The collection consists of Board minutes (1937-1973); Articles of Incorporation and amendments; members, directors, and officers; miscellaneous correspondence and financial statements.
The collection consists of minutes, correspondence, reports, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, and campaign literature.
The collection consists of two diaries belonging to William H., correspondence files of John H. Sr. dating from World War I and II concerning the war effort and war related experiences.
The collection contains correspondence, scrapbooks and music scores.
The collection contains minutes, reports by the relief committee which visited Club members who were ill or in need of financial assistance, correspondence, files from the credit union operated by the Club, fuel deduction lists indicating individuals who participated in the Club's program for the joint purchase of heating fuel, financial records, photographs, and architectural drawings.
This collection contains bylaws and directory, 1892 of Canton North Star No. 14, chartered in 1891; 1892 membership lists of the Duluth Lodge, No. 28, and Central Link Lodge,No. 175. Also included are Lodge No. 28's minutes, 1884-1901; their officer's roll call and committees appointed, 1905-1958; and correspondence, 1909-1921.
The collection consists of programs, membership lists and correspondence. Programs list members and officers and all the events for each year.
The collection includes incorporation papers, minutes, financial statements, correspondence, membership list, committee reports, newspaper clippings and 2 scrapbooks.
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
The collection contains minutes, 1913–1933; a membership dues ledger, 1909–1916; a book of banquets, 1913–1915; correspondence, 1908–1917; and news clippings, 1898–1928.
- Organizations 9
- Minutes 7
- Membership Lists 5
- Newspaper clippings 5
- Duluth (Minn.) 4
- Women 4
- Women’s organizations 4
- Reports 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- By-laws 2
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 2
- Financial statements 2
- Photographs 2
- Publications 2
- Sports 2
- West Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Animals 1
- Architectural drawings 1 ∧ less
- American Legion. Junior Auxiliary. David Wisted Post No. 28 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Arrowhead Civic Club 1
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Duluth Athletic Club 1
- Duluth's Women's Republican Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Hearding, John H., Jr., 1899-1984 1
- Hearding, John H., Sr., 1865-1958 1
- Hearding, William H., 1826-1893 1
- Independent Order of Odd Fellows (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Morgan Park Good Fellowship Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Nopeming Sanatorium 1
- Nute, Grace Lee, 1895-1990 1
- Outlook Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Scenic City Toastmistress Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- St. Louis County Historical Society (Saint Louis County, Minn.) 1
- United Northern Sportsmen (Minn.) 1
- United States Steel Company 1
- United States Steel Corporation 1
- West Duluth Commercial Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1 ∧ less