Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
The records of the church span a number of the years of activity, but there are gaps in the records. They are organized into four series: Administrative, Social Organizations, Ministerial, and Financial.
- Photographs 3
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Financial statements 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Publications 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Women 2
- Women’s organizations 2
- American Association of University Women 1
- Architectural drawings 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Business 1
- By-laws 1
- Certificates 1
- Churches 1 ∧ less
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- American Legion. Auxiliary. Unit 517 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- First Unitarian Church (Duluth, Minn.) 1