Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection consists of Board minutes (1937-1973); Articles of Incorporation and amendments; members, directors, and officers; miscellaneous correspondence and financial statements.
The collection includes incorporation papers, minutes, financial statements, correspondence, membership list, committee reports, newspaper clippings and 2 scrapbooks.
- Organizations 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Clubs 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Financial records 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Publications 2
- Women 2
- Women’s organizations 2
- American Association of University Women 1
- Annual reports 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Athletic clubs 1
- Athletics 1
- By-laws 1 + ∧ less
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Athletic Club 1
- Scenic City Toastmistress Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1