Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Association for Retarded Citizens (Duluth, Minn.) records
The collection contains the charter, board minutes, by-laws, administrative records, correspondence, financial statements, and membership lists.
Daughters of Norway Nora Lodge No. 4 records
The collection includes the 1903 charter; correspondence; constitution for the Sons of Norway; 1950 merger papers; records of payments to about 30 sick members; minutes from meetings, 1903-1955; ledgers, 1903-1963; supplemental ledgers, 1903-1959; and the membership roster for 1949.
Duluth Board of Trade records
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
Grand Army of the Republic, Duluth (Minn.) records
The collection contains correspondence, minutes, financial and membership records, service certificates, reference materials, photographs and blueprints of three Duluth G.A.R. organizations.
- Financial records 3
- Account books 2
- By-laws 2
- Certificates 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Publications 2
- Annual reports 1
- Architectural drawings 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Business 1
- Children with disabilities 1
- Civic improvement 1
- Civil War, U. S., 1861-1865 1
- Constitutions 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 1 + ∧ less
- Association for Retarded Citizens (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Daughters of Norway. Nora Lodge No. 4 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Grand Army of the Republic 1
- Grand Army of the Republic (Duluth, Minn.) 1