Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection includes incorporation papers, minutes, financial statements, correspondence, membership list, committee reports, newspaper clippings and 2 scrapbooks.
The collection consists of one scrapbook of clippings, correspondence and member lists.
- Financial statements 3
- Minutes 3
- Newspaper clippings 3
- Organizations 3
- Financial records 2
- Publications 2
- Women 2
- Women’s organizations 2
- American Association of University Women 1
- Annual reports 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Basketball 1
- Businesses 1
- By-laws 1
- Clubs 1
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 1 + ∧ less
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Scenic City Toastmistress Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Walter Butler Shipbuilder’s Basketball Team 1