Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The records consist of by-laws and constitution (1958-1985), a brief history of the organization and a list of past presidents and members, summary financial information, correspondence (1960-1970s), minutes of executive and business meetings (1957-2010, gaps), newsletters (1960-2010, gaps), files on sponsored and attended programs and other meetings or events. There is a Minnesota Reading Council file (1961-1983), and a set of certificates of honors and president’s club awards.
The collection includes the 1903 charter; correspondence; constitution for the Sons of Norway; 1950 merger papers; records of payments to about 30 sick members; minutes from meetings, 1903-1955; ledgers, 1903-1963; supplemental ledgers, 1903-1959; and the membership roster for 1949.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection consists of minutes, programs announcements, news releases, news clippings, membership lists, Bylaws and Constitution.
- Organizations 4
- By-laws 3
- Financial records 3
- Newsletters 3
- Newspaper clippings 3
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Nonprofit organizations 2
- Programs 2
- Veterans 2
- Women 2
- Women’s organizations 2
- Annual reports 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Certificates 1
- Civic improvement 1
- Financial statements 1 + ∧ less
- American Legion. Auxiliary. Unit 517 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Arrowhead Reading Council 1
- Daughters of Norway. Nora Lodge No. 4 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth-Superior Chapter American-Scandinavian Foundation 1