Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
The collection contains minutes; correspondence; materials collected at annual state conventions; publications, including news clippings, newsletters, anniversary report, and forget-me-not day publications; and membership cards.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, yearly bulletins, by-laws and amendments, membership rosters, divisional and national meeting records and reports, and some newsletters/bulletins of other chapters from the Minnesota and North Dakota area.
- Newsletters 3
- Organizations 3
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- By-laws 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Financial records 2
- Financial statements 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- People with disabilities 2
- Reports 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Social service 2
- Veterans 2
- Veterans, Disabled 2
- American Association of University Women 1
- Annual reports 1 ∧ less
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Chapter No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Professional Secretaries International. Minnesota Arrowhead Chapter (Duluth, Minn.) 1