Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, yearly bulletins, by-laws and amendments, membership rosters, divisional and national meeting records and reports, and some newsletters/bulletins of other chapters from the Minnesota and North Dakota area.
- Financial records 2
- Newsletters 2
- Organizations 2
- Annual reports 1
- Architectural drawings 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Business 1
- Certificates 1
- Constitutions 1
- Duluth (Minn.) 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 1
- Financial statements 1
- Grain trade 1
- Lawsuits 1 + ∧ less
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Professional Secretaries International. Minnesota Arrowhead Chapter (Duluth, Minn.) 1