Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
The collection includes the 1903 charter; correspondence; constitution for the Sons of Norway; 1950 merger papers; records of payments to about 30 sick members; minutes from meetings, 1903-1955; ledgers, 1903-1963; supplemental ledgers, 1903-1959; and the membership roster for 1949.
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, yearly bulletins, by-laws and amendments, membership rosters, divisional and national meeting records and reports, and some newsletters/bulletins of other chapters from the Minnesota and North Dakota area.
The collection includes incorporation papers, minutes, financial statements, correspondence, membership list, committee reports, newspaper clippings and 2 scrapbooks.
The collection contains Frank M. Warren's records from the Isle Royale Citizens’ Committee 1926-1929.
- Women 5
- Women’s organizations 4
- Financial records 3
- Organizations 3
- Photographs 3
- Annual reports 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Constitutions 2
- Financial statements 2
- Newsletters 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Publications 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- American Association of University Women 1
- Animals 1
- Architecture 1
- Articles of incorporation 1 ∧ less
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- American Legion. Auxiliary. Unit 517 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Daughters of Norway. Nora Lodge No. 4 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Linklater, John “Jack”, 1866-1933 1
- Professional Secretaries International. Minnesota Arrowhead Chapter (Duluth, Minn.) 1