Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
The collection contains correspondence, bulletins, publications, news clippings, scrapbooks, photographs, posters, personnel lists, and other reference materials from the war activities of the organization. The records were collected from a variety of sources, such as the Duluth Public Library, the War History Division of the Duluth Civilian Defense Council, and individuals. Parts of the collection, therefore, are sporadic and incomplete.
The records of the church span a number of the years of activity, but there are gaps in the records. They are organized into four series: Administrative, Social Organizations, Ministerial, and Financial.
The collection contains Frank M. Warren's records from the Isle Royale Citizens’ Committee 1926-1929.
- Annual reports 3
- Financial records 3
- Newspaper clippings 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Women 3
- Financial statements 2
- Newsletters 2
- Posters 2
- Publications 2
- Servicemen, Military 2
- Veterans 2
- Women’s organizations 2
- American Association of University Women 1
- Animals 1
- Architecture 1
- Articles of incorporation 1 ∧ less
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- American Legion. Auxiliary. Unit 517 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Civilian Defense Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- First Unitarian Church (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- John “Jack” Linklater (1866-1933) 1