Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
The collection includes the 1903 charter; correspondence; constitution for the Sons of Norway; 1950 merger papers; records of payments to about 30 sick members; minutes from meetings, 1903-1955; ledgers, 1903-1963; supplemental ledgers, 1903-1959; and the membership roster for 1949.
The collection consists of programs, membership lists and correspondence. Programs list members and officers and all the events for each year.
The collection includes incorporation papers, minutes, financial statements, correspondence, membership list, committee reports, newspaper clippings and 2 scrapbooks.
- Minutes 4
- Financial records 3
- Annual reports 2
- Clubs 2
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 2
- Constitutions 2
- Financial statements 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Organizations 2
- Photographs 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- American Association of University Women 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Civic improvement 1
- Duluth (Minn.) 1 ∧ less
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- American Legion. Auxiliary. Unit 517 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Daughters of Norway. Nora Lodge No. 4 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Outlook Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Scenic City Toastmistress Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1