Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains the charter, board minutes, by-laws, administrative records, correspondence, financial statements, and membership lists.
The collection includes the 1903 charter; correspondence; constitution for the Sons of Norway; 1950 merger papers; records of payments to about 30 sick members; minutes from meetings, 1903-1955; ledgers, 1903-1963; supplemental ledgers, 1903-1959; and the membership roster for 1949.
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
- By-laws 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Financial records 2
- Account books 1
- Annual reports 1
- Architectural drawings 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Business 1
- Certificates 1
- Children with disabilities 1
- Civic improvement 1
- Constitutions 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 1
- Families 1
- Financial statements 1 ∧ less
- Association for Retarded Citizens (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Daughters of Norway. Nora Lodge No. 4 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1