Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The records of the church span a number of the years of activity, but there are gaps in the records. They are organized into four series: Administrative, Social Organizations, Ministerial, and Financial.
The collection includes incorporation papers, minutes, financial statements, correspondence, membership list, committee reports, newspaper clippings and 2 scrapbooks.
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Financial records 2
- Organizations 2
- Annual reports 1
- By-laws 1
- Churches 1
- Clergy 1
- Clubs 1
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 1
- Constitutions 1
- Duluth (Minn.) 1
- Newsletters 1
- People with disabilities 1
- Photographs 1 + ∧ less
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- First Unitarian Church (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Scenic City Toastmistress Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1