Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
The collection contains minutes, annual/chapter reports, membership list, correspondence, news releases, by-laws, legislative platforms, resolutions, committee proposals and minutes, state conference information, bus trips to the capitol, photographs, information from related organizations, miscellaneous, newspaper clippings, and oversized posters. Materials from both the Duluth, Minnesota chapter and the statewide, Minnesota, organization are represented in the collection.
- By-laws 2
- Financial records 2
- Photographs 2
- Women 2
- American Association of University Women 1
- Architectural drawings 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Business 1
- Certificates 1
- Duluth (Minn.) 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 1
- Education 1
- Feminism 1
- Financial statements 1 + ∧ less
- English 2
- Undetermined 1
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- National Organization for Women 1