Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains correspondence, bulletins, publications, news clippings, scrapbooks, photographs, posters, personnel lists, and other reference materials from the war activities of the organization. The records were collected from a variety of sources, such as the Duluth Public Library, the War History Division of the Duluth Civilian Defense Council, and individuals. Parts of the collection, therefore, are sporadic and incomplete.
The records of the church span a number of the years of activity, but there are gaps in the records. They are organized into four series: Administrative, Social Organizations, Ministerial, and Financial.
The collection includes incorporation papers, minutes, financial statements, correspondence, membership list, committee reports, newspaper clippings and 2 scrapbooks.
The collection consists of one scrapbook of clippings, correspondence and member lists.
- Minutes 5
- Newspaper clippings 5
- Financial statements 4
- Financial records 3
- Organizations 3
- Photographs 3
- Publications 3
- Annual reports 2
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Newsletters 2
- Veterans 2
- Women 2
- Women’s organizations 2
- American Association of University Women 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Basketball 1
- Businesses 1 ∧ less
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Civilian Defense Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- First Unitarian Church (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Scenic City Toastmistress Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1