Showing Collections: 61 - 68 of 68
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
The collection contains annual reports, news clippings, newsletters, promotional materials and working papers.
This collections contains personal and professional papers Walter Vivrett, professor of architecture at the University of Minnesota. .
The collection consists of records of the University of Minnesota Waseca Technical College from its inauguration in 1967 through the closing stages of the college in 1992.
The collection contains minutes, contracts, correspondence, color snapshot photographs of the two days of events in West Duluth and at Bayfront Park, and a copy of the West Duluth Centennial Memory Book: West Duluth Duluth United for a Century 1894-1994.
The collection contains recollection of dreams, poetry, drawings, annotations of Waldo Frank’s “The Jew in Our Day”; correspondence (1935-1958) with artist Knute Heldner and his wife Colette; and published materials and newspaper clippings on Heldner.
The collection contains A Study of the Feasibility of Establishing a Self Dependent Living Skills Program, prepared for Woodland Hills Home by Burt Galaway, and related documents including correspondence and subsequent reports on establishing a self-dependent living skills program.
The collection contains correspondence, birthday cards and telegrams, articles, awards, a copy of Woolson's discharge papers, poems and songs dedicated to Woolson, and news clippings,1928-1958.
- Collecting Area
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 61
- University Archives 7
- Correspondence 61
- Newspaper clippings 35
- Minutes 31
- Photographs 29
- Reports 18
- Scrapbooks 18
- Financial records 17
- Duluth (Minn.) 15
- Organizations 14
- Associations, institutions, etc. 12
- Annual reports 10
- By-laws 10
- Membership Lists 9
- Newsletters 9
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 8
- Business 7
- Correspondence. 7
- Families 7
- Veterans 7 + ∧ less
- English 57
- English 7
- Undetermined 3
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Minnesota. Legislature. House of Representatives 4
- Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Tidewater Association 3
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 2
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Grand Army of the Republic 2
- Minnesota 2
- Oliver Iron Mining Company 2
- Reserve Mining Company 2
- 4-H clubs 1
- ARDC 1
- Adams, James L., 1921- 1
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy 1
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- American Historical Endowment Fund, Minnesota Committee 1
- American Pharmaceutical Association 1
- American Pharmaceutical Association. Northwestern Branch 1
- American Physical Society. Committee on Women in Physics. 1
- American Red Cross 1
- American Red Cross. Northland Chapter (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- American Society of Aesthetics 1 + ∧ less