Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
The collection contains minutes, 1916-1958, 1963-1987; financial materials; scrapbooks, 1951-1972; and some correspondence. Included is a ledger containing the minutes of the piano Teacher's Round Table, 1924-1929.
The collection consists of scrapbooks of the Head of the Lakes United Nations Association.
National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter records
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, financial and reference materials, photographs and scrapbooks.
The collection contains articles of incorporation; bylaws; annual meeting materials; minutes; correspondence; financial materials; news releases; resolutions; issue files on topics such as acid rain, conservation, harbor refuge, etc.; some Reserve Mining case exhibits; scrapbooks; bumper stickers; and an oral history project.
- Financial records 4
- Minutes 4
- Publications 3
- Education 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Organizations 2
- Photographs 2
- American Association of University Women 1
- Annual reports 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Audio Recordings 1
- By-laws 1
- Civic improvement 1
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 1
- Court records 1
- Drinking water 1
- Educators 1 ∧ less
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- Duluth Music Teachers Association 1
- Head of the Lakes United Nations Association 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter 1