Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
The papers focus on Anita Lobel's work as an author and illustrator of children's books. It contains production material for 7 titles, and includes both manuscript and illustrative materials.
This collection contains typescripts and illustrations for children's books and other publications written and illustrated by Christina Rodriguez.
Ilse-Margret Vogel's papers focus on her work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for children's books published between 1964 and 1984.
The collection contains material related to several children's books written and/or illustrated by Joan Sandin.
This collection contains both production materials from over 30 titles either illustrated by or written and illustrated by Joe Lasker.
Contains material related to the publication of one title by Katherine Hannigan.
The collection contains original artwork and production material for children's books created by Ted Lewin.
This collection contains print and art production materials by Warren Hanson for four published titles.
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 8
- Authors, American -- 20th century 6
- Picture books 6
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 5
- Illustration of books -- 21st century 5
- Authors, American -- 21st century 4
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Color separation (technique) 3
- Stories in rhyme 3
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Fairy tales 2 ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Hannigan, Katherine 1
- Hanson, Warren, 1949- 1
- Lewin, Ted 1
- Lobel, Anita 1
- Rodriguez, Christina, 1981- 1