Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The papers focus on Anita Lobel's work as an author and illustrator of children's books. It contains production material for 7 titles, and includes both manuscript and illustrative materials.
Eleanor Frances Lattimore's papers focus on her work as a creator of children's books. The collection includes materials for nine titles published between 1962 and 1975
Collection includes typescripts and illustrations for children's books created by Lillian Hoban.
Collection contains illustrative materials, typescripts, page proofs, and related materials for three children's books written and illustrated by Marion Holland.
The collection contains illustrative material, and a small amount of written material, for children's books illustrated and/or written by Mel Silverman.
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 5
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 5
- Illustrators -- United States 5
- Picture books 5
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 4
- Sketches 3
- watercolors (paintings) 3
- Camping -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Christmas stories 2
- Farm life -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Manuscripts for publication 2
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Apartment houses -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Archaeology -- History -- Juvenile literature 1 ∧ less
- Hoban, Lillian 1
- Hoff, Syd, 1912-2004 1
- Holland, Marion, 1908- 1
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 1
- Lattimore, Eleanor Frances, 1904-1986 1