Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
This collection consists of manuscript materials and original art related to seven published children's and young adult books by Brock Cole.
Eleanor Frances Lattimore's papers focus on her work as a creator of children's books. The collection includes materials for nine titles published between 1962 and 1975
Collection contains written and illustrative material for children's books created by author and illustrator Harvey Weiss.
Ilse-Margret Vogel's papers focus on her work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for children's books published between 1964 and 1984.
Collection includes typescripts and illustrations for children's books created by Lillian Hoban.
Collection contains illustrative materials, typescripts, page proofs, and related materials for three children's books written and illustrated by Marion Holland.
The collection contains illustrative material, and a small amount of written material, for children's books illustrated and/or written by Mel Silverman.
The collection contains illustrative materials for 36 titles, and includes illustrations in various media, some with separations, a photograph illustration, collage studies, jacket studies, layout studies, jacket proofs, scratchboard illustrations, and an original colored sketch.
- Authors, American -- 20th century 7
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 7
- Picture books 6
- Sketches 5
- Color separation (technique) 4
- watercolors (paintings) 4
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 2
- City and town life -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Manuscripts for publication 2
- Mothers and daughters -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Scratch art 2
- Swine -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Animals -- Behavior -- Juvenile fiction 1 ∧ less
- Bonner, David 1
- Cole, Brock 1
- Hoban, Lillian 1
- Holland, Marion, 1908- 1
- Lattimore, Eleanor Frances, 1904-1986 1