Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Eleanor Frances Lattimore's papers focus on her work as a creator of children's books. The collection includes materials for nine titles published between 1962 and 1975
Collection contains written and illustrative material for children's books created by author and illustrator Harvey Weiss.
Collection includes typescripts and illustrations for children's books created by Lillian Hoban.
Collection contains illustrative materials, typescripts, page proofs, and related materials for three children's books written and illustrated by Marion Holland.
The collection contains illustrative material, and a small amount of written material, for children's books illustrated and/or written by Mel Silverman.
The collection contains illustrative materials for 36 titles, and includes illustrations in various media, some with separations, a photograph illustration, collage studies, jacket studies, layout studies, jacket proofs, scratchboard illustrations, and an original colored sketch.
- Authors, American -- 20th century 5
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 5
- Color separation (technique) 4
- Sketches 4
- watercolors (paintings) 3
- Scratch art 2
- Apartment houses -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Archaeology -- History -- Juvenile literature 1
- Autumn -- Juvenile literature 1
- Bible stories, English -- Old Testament 1
- Blue jay -- Juvenile literature 1
- Boats and boating -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction 1 ∧ less
- Bonner, David 1
- Hoban, Lillian 1
- Holland, Marion, 1908- 1
- Lattimore, Eleanor Frances, 1904-1986 1
- Lubell, David 1