Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This collection consists of manuscript materials and original art related to seven published children's and young adult books by Brock Cole.
Eleanor Frances Lattimore's papers focus on her work as a creator of children's books. The collection includes materials for nine titles published between 1962 and 1975
Collection contains written and illustrative material for children's books created by author and illustrator Harvey Weiss.
Ilse-Margret Vogel's papers focus on her work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for children's books published between 1964 and 1984.
Collection includes typescripts and illustrations for children's books created by Lillian Hoban.
Collection contains illustrative materials, typescripts, page proofs, and related materials for three children's books written and illustrated by Marion Holland.
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 6
- Picture books 5
- Color separation (technique) 4
- Sketches 4
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 3
- watercolors (paintings) 3
- City and town life -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Manuscripts for publication 2
- Mothers and daughters -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Swine -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Animals -- Behavior -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Apartment houses -- Juvenile fiction 1 ∧ less
- Cole, Brock 1
- Hoban, Lillian 1
- Holland, Marion, 1908- 1
- Lattimore, Eleanor Frances, 1904-1986 1
- Silverman, Mel, 1931-1966 1