Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract The collection consists of the program issued on the occasion of the formal re-opening of E.R. Cobb School, May 29, 1919, and a photo of the school.
Abstract The collection contains a volume listing a monthly report for students, 1881 – 1883; scores on the State High School Board Examination, 1881 – 1884; and volume two, which lists scores for the University Certificates received by pupils of the Duluth High School prior to Sept. 1889, and for 1890 – 1893.
Abstract The collection contains 27 volumes of board minutes, 1870-1971; a small number of attendance and enrollment records; rules and regulations; clerk’s annual reports, 1923-1925, 1929-1936, 1939-1947; publications, 1 scrapbook, and photographs.
Scope and Contents The collection consists of minutes, lists of committee members, funding information, expenses, exhibit subjects and timeline, a CD of the final exhibit on site.
- High school students 3
- Students 3
- Teachers 3
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Education 2
- Educators 2
- Elementary school students 2
- Elementary schools 2
- Families 2
- Government records 2
- High schools 2
- Schools 2
- Student activities 2
- CDs (Compact discs) 1
- Children 1
- Children with disabilities 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 1
- Junior high school students 1
- Junior high schools 1
- Middle school students 1 ∧ less
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.). Board of Education 2
- Duluth (Minn.) High School 1
- Duluth High School (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- E. R. Cobb Elementary School (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Morgan Park School Archives Restoration Committee (Duluth, Minn.) 1