Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
George A. Beck papers
E. R. Cobb Elementary School memorabilia
The collection consists of the program issued on the occasion of the formal re-opening of E.R. Cobb School, May 29, 1919, and a photo of the school.
Duluth Children's Museum records
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
Duluth High School records
The collection contains a volume listing a monthly report for students, 1881 – 1883; scores on the State High School Board Examination, 1881 – 1884; and volume two, which lists scores for the University Certificates received by pupils of the Duluth High School prior to Sept. 1889, and for 1890 – 1893.
Duluth Junior College records
The collection consists of two alphabetical series: graduates and non-graduates.
Faculty Meeting Minutes 1947-1948; DJC Bulletins 1942-43, 1947-48, 1948-49
Duluth Public Schools records
The collection contains 27 volumes of board minutes, 1870-1971; a small number of attendance and enrollment records; rules and regulations; clerk’s annual reports, 1923-1925, 1929-1936, 1939-1947; publications, 1 scrapbook, and photographs.
Lakeside Elementary School PTA records
The collection consists of two volumes of PTA minutes for both general membership meetings and board meetings (vol. 1 March 12, 1929 to March 6, 1933; vol. 2 March 14, 1933 to May 21, 1940), one volume of the executive board’s monthly meeting minutes (Sept. 2, 1935 to May 8, 1940) and scrapbooks for the academic years 1955-1956 and 1956-1957.
Morgan Park School Archives Restoration Committee records
The collection consists of minutes, lists of committee members, funding information, expenses, exhibit subjects and timeline, a CD of the final exhibit on site.
Morgan Park School PTA records
The collection consists of the records of the Morgan Park School PTA.
Writing for the Social Sciences course records
The collection is the product of classroom assignments by undergraduate students in the Writing for the Social Sciences courses from 1990-1993.
- Education 8
- Teachers 8
- Schools 7
- Students 7
- Educators 6
- Elementary schools 5
- Families 5
- High school students 5
- Women 5
- Duluth (Minn.) 4
- Elementary school students 4
- Neighborhoods 4
- Teaching 4
- Associations, institutions, etc. 3
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 3
- High schools 3
- Minutes 3
- Morgan Park (Duluth, Minn.) 3
- Photographs 3
- Childhood and youth 2 + ∧ less
- English 9
- Undetermined 1
- Duluth (Minn.) Public Schools 4
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.). Board of Education 2
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 2
- American Steel & Wire Division 1
- Beck, George A., 1896-1991 1
- Duluth (Minn.) High School 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth High School (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Junior College 1
- Duluth State Teachers College 1
- E. R. Cobb Elementary School (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Lakeside Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Morgan Park School Archives Restoration Committee (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Morgan Park School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United States Steel Company 1
- United States Steel Corporation 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1
- Writing for the Social Sciences 1 + ∧ less