Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection consists of one videotape. Bob Baldwin of the local chapter of the NAACP officiated at the dedication and arranged for the proceedings to be taped. The video, entitled Deterred but not Defeated, contains a documentary filmed at Park Hill Cemetery where stones were placed to acknowledge the victims of the 1920 lynchings in Duluth.
The collection consists of two alphabetical series: graduates and non-graduates.
Faculty Meeting Minutes 1947-1948; DJC Bulletins 1942-43, 1947-48, 1948-49
The Collection consists of 5x7" and 8x10" black and white silver gelatin prints exposed and printed by Mr. Nylander. The images are primarily of Duluth street scenes, buildings, churches on the Iron Range, as well as military monuments and markers in Duluth and out East.
The collection consists of two interviews that cover topics and recollections spanning 1919-1960s. The narrators are Sally E. Solomon (approximately 75 minutes) and Pearl Barker (85 minutes).
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 3
- Education 2
- Schools 2
- African Americans 1
- Architecture 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- Biography 1
- Buildings 1
- Businesses 1
- Canal Park (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Childhood and youth 1
- Chisholm (Minn.) 1
- Church buildings 1
- Churches 1
- Congdon Park (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Downtown (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--Harbor 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History--Pictorial works 1 + ∧ less
- American Steel & Wire Division 1
- Clayton, Elias, 1897-1920 1
- Duluth Junior College 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth State Teachers College 1