Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
The collection consists of correspondence, minutes from 1977, 1978, articles of incorporation, articles of incorporation for Institute of Afro-American Awareness, constitution and by-laws; an abstract from about 1972 “to marshal the resources of the black community; Urban Renewal Plan for Central Hillside Area, November 1972.
The collection consists of one videotape. Bob Baldwin of the local chapter of the NAACP officiated at the dedication and arranged for the proceedings to be taped. The video, entitled Deterred but not Defeated, contains a documentary filmed at Park Hill Cemetery where stones were placed to acknowledge the victims of the 1920 lynchings in Duluth.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection consists of one 84 page fragile scrapbook with primarily unidentified and undated local news clippings and 6 photos and 1 photocopied photo.
The collections contains research materials compiled to write Dr. Hudelson's book published by the University of Minnesota Press in 2006 titled By the Ore Docks: A Working People’s History of Duluth.
The collection consists of interviews by Professor Richard Hudelson, Ph. D. of Donald Klaber on July 22, 1999 and March 2000.
The collection consists of two volumes of PTA minutes for both general membership meetings and board meetings (vol. 1 March 12, 1929 to March 6, 1933; vol. 2 March 14, 1933 to May 21, 1940), one volume of the executive board’s monthly meeting minutes (Sept. 2, 1935 to May 8, 1940) and scrapbooks for the academic years 1955-1956 and 1956-1957.
The collection consists of the records of the Morgan Park School PTA.
- Families 7
- Duluth (Minn.) 6
- Neighborhoods 6
- Educators 5
- Schools 5
- Students 5
- Women 5
- African Americans 4
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 4
- Organizations 4
- Photographs 4
- Social justice 4
- Teachers 4
- Biography 3
- College students 3
- Immigrant families 3
- Minutes 3
- Newspaper clippings 3 ∧ less
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 3
- IWW 2
- Carney, Jack 1
- Clayton, Elias, 1897-1920 1
- Concerned Citizens for Central Hillside Community Center 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Junior College 1
- Hudelson, Richard 1
- Industrial Workers of the World 1
- Jackson, Elmer, 1897-1920 1
- Kangas, Jussi Knute and Olga Sofie Johansson Kangas Hill, 1896 August 16-1932 1
- Klaber, Donald, 1916 February 28- 1
- Lakeside Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- McGhie, Isaac, 1900-1920 1
- Morgan Park School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- NAACP Duluth, Minnesota, 1921- 1
- Ross, Carl, 1913- 1
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1
- Wobblies 1 ∧ less