Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
The collection contains correspondence,1906–1923; legal materials; news clippings, 1918–1924; and pamphlets. Legal materials include petitions and complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and miscellaneous resolutions.
The collection contains annual reports, 1954-1977, minutes, 1930-1977, correspondence, files by office divisions, legal materials, news clippings, publications, and photographs.
- Newspaper clippings 4
- Minutes 3
- Annual reports 2
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Businesses 2
- By-laws 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Organizations 2
- Photographs 2
- Architectural drawings 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Certificates 1
- Civic improvement 1
- Court records 1
- Diaries 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 1
- Families 1 + ∧ less
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Joint Committee of Civic Organizations for Steel Base (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Seaway Port Authority of Duluth (Minn.) 1
- Spalding, William W., 1820-1901 1 + ∧ less