Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
The collection holds: Articles of Incorporation with amendments June 1933, September 1947; By-laws 1943, September 4, 1947, December 31, 1957; purchase agreement by General Waterworks Corporation of Delaware, 1962; Financial records 1932-1958; Reincorporation under Minnesota Laws; Stockholders 1933, 1956, 1962; Reports to city of Duluth 1942-1979; Minutes volume 1929-1933 and 1942-1957
The collection contains letters, shareholders certificates, annual financial statements for the Duluth Van Storage Company, bills, business agreements, and insurance receipt.
The collection contains personal and financial correspondence, letterpress books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, manuscripts written about local and family history, financial records, legal papers, maps, photographs, one audio cassette of an interview, and reference materials.
Contains information on the organization of the company, election of officers and directors, stock issues, options and leases on company lands, royalty arrangements, assessments on stocks, taxation on company lands, and the exploration of minerals.
The collection contains an account ledger including information on all three of the Oreck owned apparel stores located in Duluth.
The collection contains corporate and financial records and minutes; job site and construction records; publicity records; and oversized photos and blueprints.
- Business 6
- Businesses 5
- Duluth (Minn.) 5
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 5
- Minutes 5
- Ledgers 4
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Business districts -- Minnesota -- Duluth 2
- By-laws 2
- Certificates 2
- Correspondence 2
- Iron mines and mining 2
- Iron ranges--Minnesota 2
- Letters 2
- Photographs 2
- Publications 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Agreements (Contracts) 1
- Annual reports 1 + ∧ less
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Steam Corporation 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 1
- Knowlton, Perley S, 1861?-1952 May 07 1
- Merritt family 1
- Merritt, Alfred R., 1847-1926 1
- Merritt, Alva Lucien, 1875-1947 1
- Merritt, Leonidas, 1844-1926 1
- Mesaba Iron Company 1
- Oreck’s, Inc. 1
- Rockefeller, John D. (John Davison), 1839-1937 1
- Scott-Graff Lumber Company 1
- United States Steel Company 1
- United States Steel Corporation 1 + ∧ less