Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
Abstract The collection consists of a single letter, dated May 2nd, 1883, to Agnes Kinnisch from Matthew Carroll or Mrs. Carroll. The letter concerns allegations made against Miss Kinnisch's character and confirms the Carrolls' positive experiences with Miss Kinnisch while she was employed as their domestic servant.
Dates: May 2, 1883
Abstract The collection contains correspondence pertaining to Davis' business, investments and personal interests.
Abstract The collection contains correspondence concerning regulations and invoices.
Abstract The collection consists of a four page report and one page cover letter, both dated April 1, 1966, and 26 black and white silver gelatin, 8x10, photographs. The photographs are of blocks and buildings between Michigan Street and Second Street, Mesabi Avenue to Third Ave. East.
Abstract The collection contains letters, shareholders certificates, annual financial statements for the Duluth Van Storage Company, bills, business agreements, and insurance receipt.
Abstract The collection contains a night school certificate, his father Perley S. Knowlton's death certificate, papers regarding settlement of his father’s financial business, Notary Public appointment certificate, letter of appreciation, and an article on the Duluth Superior Harbor.
Abstract The collection consists of articles of incorporation, bylaws, annual reports (1940, 1946, 1948, 1954), titles, leases, deeds, stock certificates, financial statements; a list of salesmen (1953); annual roundup program; photograph of George Hill, John Howe, Sig Soberg (1957), and John Hutman; business letters; promotional material; product advertisements; John Patterson correspondence; a company history; and newspaper articles about the company.
Dates: 1892-1961; Majority of material found in 1940s-1950s
Abstract The collection contains personal and financial correspondence, letterpress books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, manuscripts written about local and family history, financial records, legal papers, maps, photographs, one audio cassette of an interview, and reference materials.
Abstract The collection contains promotional material, newspaper advertisements, a news article, a financial report, storage receipts, a check and order, business letters, employment cards for Presidents and president’s death notices.
Abstract Collection contains letters on letterhead stationery, marketing materials, and certificates.
Abstract The collection contains correspondence and biographical information, 1869–1900; news clippings concerning George Sargent, 1931–1941; photographs including a portrait of Sargent and an image of his house, 1869–1965; and one scrapbook containing personal correspondence concerning Sargent's life, work, and speeches, news clippings, and some maps, 1851–1875.
Abstract This collection contains family photographs, letters between family members, also a letter from William Spalding to the President, business documents, The Zenith City Star newspapers, biographical information, mainly from newspaper articles. It also includes newspaper clippings pertaining to William Spalding, a prayer cloth belonging to William, personal journals and address books and a series of maps of the Crow Wing County area including Fox and Eagle Lakes.
- Business 11
- Duluth (Minn.) 7
- Businesses 5
- Correspondence 5
- Newspaper clippings 5
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 4
- Photographs 4
- Financial statements 3
- Advertisements 2
- Certificates 2
- Financial records 2
- Maps 2
- Advertising 1
- Agreements (Contracts) 1
- American House (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Annual reports 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Buildings 1
- Business districts -- Minnesota -- Duluth 1 ∧ less
- English 11
- Undetermined 1
- Archives and Special Collections, Northeast Minnesota Historical Center Collections 1
- Carroll, Matthew 1
- Davis, George Franklin, Sr., ?-1915 December 07 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 1
- Knowlton, Perley S, 1861?-1952 May 07 1
- Knowlton, Ralph S., 1899 October 15-1975 April 26 1
- Marshall-Wells Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Marshall-Wells Hardware Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Merritt family 1
- Merritt, Alfred R., 1847-1926 1
- Merritt, Alva Lucien, (1875-1947) 1
- Merritt, Leonidas, 1844-1926 1
- Northern Cold Storage and Warehouse Company 1
- Rockefeller, John D. (John Davison), 1839-1937 1
- Sargent, George B., 1818-1875 1
- Spalding, William W., 1820-1901 1
- United States Steel Company 1
- United States Steel Corporation 1
- United States. Treasury Dept. Division of Customs. Duluth Office 1 ∧ less