Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
The collections consists of a one volume business ledger covering December 1904 through June 1906.
The collection contains one financial ledger.
The collection consists of financial ledgers.
The collection consists of minutes, correspondence, accounting and sales ledgers, payroll cards, real estate, one film circa 1939 (WDSE video copy), and brewing records spanning the operation from near its beginning to its close.
The collection contains personal and financial correspondence, letterpress books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, manuscripts written about local and family history, financial records, legal papers, maps, photographs, one audio cassette of an interview, and reference materials.
The collection contains an account ledger including information on all three of the Oreck owned apparel stores located in Duluth.
The collection contains minutes, 1887-1890; two stock journals, 1887, 1890-1901; a day book, 1887-1889; brochures; menus; news clippings, 1940-1963; and photographs.
- Duluth (Minn.) 6
- Financial records 4
- Account books 3
- Business 3
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 3
- Minutes 3
- Correspondence 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Photographs 2
- Breweries 1
- Business districts -- Minnesota -- Duluth 1
- Court records 1
- Downtown (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--Politics and government 1
- Employees 1
- Essays 1
- Hotels 1
- Iron 1 ∧ less
- Duluth Iron and Metal Company 1
- Duluth Tent and Awning Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 1
- Duluth-Superior Steamship Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Fitger Brewing Company 1
- Merritt family 1
- Merritt, Alfred R., 1847-1926 1
- Merritt, Alva Lucien, (1875-1947) 1
- Merritt, Leonidas, 1844-1926 1
- Oreck’s, Inc. 1
- Rockefeller, John D. (John Davison), 1839-1937 1
- Spalding Hotel (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Spalding, William W., 1820-1901 1
- United States Steel Company 1
- United States Steel Corporation 1 ∧ less