Showing Collections: 31 - 50 of 50
Contains information on the organization of the company, election of officers and directors, stock issues, options and leases on company lands, royalty arrangements, assessments on stocks, taxation on company lands, and the exploration of minerals.
This open collection contains news clippings, annual reports, quarterly stockholder reports and prospectuses; and promotional materials from and about the Minnesota Power and Light Company, now known as Minnesota Power.
The collection consists of one 16mm film, which includes two separate productions: Wool O’ the West and The Minnesota Woolen Company Story.
The collection contains materials related to the COVID-19 pandemic as it was experienced in Northeastern Minnesota.
The collection contains promotional material, newspaper advertisements, a news article, a financial report, storage receipts, a check and order, business letters, employment cards for Presidents and president’s death notices.
The Collection consists of 5x7" and 8x10" black and white silver gelatin prints exposed and printed by Mr. Nylander. The images are primarily of Duluth street scenes, buildings, churches on the Iron Range, as well as military monuments and markers in Duluth and out East.
The collection contains an account ledger including information on all three of the Oreck owned apparel stores located in Duluth.
The collection contains contracts, statements, correspondence, and biographical material. Most of the records concern Paine's interest in the Bay View Land Co. from 1894 through 1921, and a lawsuit against the Security Bank by the Mercantile Bank of New York in 1896.
The collection consists of one food order book dated August 21 to November 7, 1900. The content shows purchases on a daily basis.
The collection contains corporate and financial records and minutes; job site and construction records; publicity records; and oversized photos and blueprints.
The collection contains minutes, 1887-1890; two stock journals, 1887, 1890-1901; a day book, 1887-1889; brochures; menus; news clippings, 1940-1963; and photographs.
The collection contains business letters to and from the company, a bank note, and a bond.
The collection consists of four account books which are arranged by individual account.
The collection consists of nine pages of receipts for materials bought for Mr. Tarnowski’s business and are dated between 1909 and 1919.
The collection contains six financial ledgers.
The collection consists of a booklet explaining how the business' air conditioning works and how it is installed and controlled.
The collection contains minutes of stockholders' and board of directors' meetings, January 1916-May 1924.
The collection contains four bulletins from this Duluth company explaining the need for air filters, how they work, and where they have been installed.
- Duluth (Minn.) 41
- Business 19
- Photographs 16
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 12
- Minutes 11
- Correspondence 10
- Newspaper clippings 10
- Financial records 9
- Business districts -- Minnesota -- Duluth 8
- Publications 8
- Ledgers 7
- Letters 7
- Advertisements 6
- Account books 5
- Articles of incorporation 5
- Families 5
- Food industry and trade 5
- Hotels 5
- Schools 5 + ∧ less
- English 48
- English 2
- Marshall-Wells Company (Duluth, Minn.) 3
- Marshall-Wells Hardware Company (Duluth, Minn.) 3
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 2
- Spalding, William W., 1820-1901 2
- Alworth family 1
- Andresen, , John,, July 9 1924 1
- Archives and Special Collections, Northeast Minnesota Historical Center Collections 1
- Atkins , Samuel F, 1907 July 20-1982 September 25 1
- Banning, Margaret Culkin , 1891-1982 1
- Beukema, Christian F., 1918?-1999 May 14 1
- Bud's 1
- Byers, Benton B., 1880-1972 1
- Chicago Ore Company 1
- Duluth (Minn.) Public Library 1
- Duluth Bicentennial Living History Project (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Boat Club (Minn.) 1
- Duluth Builders Exchange 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Imperial Mill Company 1
- Duluth Iron and Metal Company 1 + ∧ less