Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection includes the 1903 charter; correspondence; constitution for the Sons of Norway; 1950 merger papers; records of payments to about 30 sick members; minutes from meetings, 1903-1955; ledgers, 1903-1963; supplemental ledgers, 1903-1959; and the membership roster for 1949.
Contains financial records, minutes, committee records, reports, Annual Duluth Day materials, and other records.
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
The collection contains letters to members informing them of meetings, booklets listing members, and records of speakers, members, secretarial and financial matters, and photographs.
The collection contains agendas and minutes, an audit covering the years 1975 and 1976, a National Commission on Neighborhoods case study of UWE-COACT, correspondence and reports pertaining to a funding controversy between UWE-COACT and United Way of Greater Duluth in 1977, news clippings, circulars, and newsletters.
- Duluth (Minn.) 4
- Minutes 4
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 3
- Correspondence 3
- Newspaper clippings 3
- Organizations 3
- Reports 3
- Agendas 2
- Clubs 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 2
- Membership Lists 2
- Photographs 2
- Women’s organizations 2
- Annual reports 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- By-laws 1
- Constitutions 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 1 + ∧ less
- English 4
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Daughters of Norway. Nora Lodge No. 4 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Day Luncheon Committee (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Saturday Lunch Club 1
- United West End - Citizens' Organizations Acting Together (Duluth, Minn.) 1