Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
Daughters of Norway Nora Lodge No. 4 records
The collection includes the 1903 charter; correspondence; constitution for the Sons of Norway; 1950 merger papers; records of payments to about 30 sick members; minutes from meetings, 1903-1955; ledgers, 1903-1963; supplemental ledgers, 1903-1959; and the membership roster for 1949.
Daughters of Norway Stadheim Lodge Number 48 records
Contains materials related to Daughters of Norway Standheim Lodge No. 48 and its members. Some materials are from other Lodges.
Duluth Day Luncheon Committee records
Contains financial records, minutes, committee records, reports, Annual Duluth Day materials, and other records.
Duluth Welfare Council records
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
Duluth Woman's Club records
The bulk of this collection consists of programs. The collection also includes by-laws, invitations, and an essay on the history of the club.
International Institute, Duluth (Minn.) records
The collection, arranged alphabetically by subject, contains reference materials, correspondence, photographs, minutes, and bulletins.
Joint Committee of Civic Organizations for Steel Base records
The collection contains correspondence,1906–1923; legal materials; news clippings, 1918–1924; and pamphlets. Legal materials include petitions and complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and miscellaneous resolutions.
Saturday Lunch Club records
The collection contains letters to members informing them of meetings, booklets listing members, and records of speakers, members, secretarial and financial matters, and photographs.
Twentieth Century Club of Duluth records
The collection contains constitution and by-laws; minutes, 1898-1930; scrapbooks, 1898-1982; yearbooks, 1910-1912; pamphlets and serials; membership directories; conference programs; and organizational histories. Some of the scrapbooks include photographs.
United West End - Citizens' Organizations Acting Together records
The collection contains agendas and minutes, an audit covering the years 1975 and 1976, a National Commission on Neighborhoods case study of UWE-COACT, correspondence and reports pertaining to a funding controversy between UWE-COACT and United Way of Greater Duluth in 1977, news clippings, circulars, and newsletters.
Women's Institute of Duluth records
The collection consists of records on artists and performers the Institute brought or attempted to bring to Duluth.
- Duluth (Minn.) 8
- Minutes 7
- Correspondence 6
- Organizations 6
- Women’s organizations 6
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 5
- Financial records 5
- Newspaper clippings 5
- Women 5
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 4
- Photographs 4
- Publications 4
- Reports 4
- Clubs 3
- Agendas 2
- Articles of incorporation 2
- By-laws 2
- Constitutions 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2 + ∧ less
- English 10
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Daughters of Norway. Nora Lodge No. 4 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Daughters of Norway. Stadheim Lodge Number 48 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Day Luncheon Committee (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth News Tribune (Duluth, Minn. : 1892) 1
- Duluth News-Tribune (Duluth, Minn. : 1987) 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Woman's Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- International Institute (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Joint Committee of Civic Organizations for Steel Base (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Saturday Lunch Club 1
- Twentieth Century Club of Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United West End - Citizens' Organizations Acting Together (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Women's Institute of Duluth (Minn.) 1 + ∧ less