Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
The collection includes the 1903 charter; correspondence; constitution for the Sons of Norway; 1950 merger papers; records of payments to about 30 sick members; minutes from meetings, 1903-1955; ledgers, 1903-1963; supplemental ledgers, 1903-1959; and the membership roster for 1949.
Contains materials related to Daughters of Norway Standheim Lodge No. 48 and its members. Some materials are from other Lodges.
Contains financial records, minutes, committee records, reports, Annual Duluth Day materials, and other records.
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
The bulk of this collection consists of programs. The collection also includes by-laws, invitations, and an essay on the history of the club.
The collection contains family and business papers, photographs, slides, one film, scrapbooks and photograph albums. The collection includes correspondence, legal documents, publications, minutes, photographs, financial reports, and news clippings for Goldfine's, Miller Furniture Company, Spirit Mountain Authority, Temple Israel, and the Goldfine family.
The collection, arranged alphabetically by subject, contains reference materials, correspondence, photographs, minutes, and bulletins.
The collection contains correspondence,1906–1923; legal materials; news clippings, 1918–1924; and pamphlets. Legal materials include petitions and complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and miscellaneous resolutions.
The collection consists of minutes, script and typed copy, from July 26, 1909–December 24, 1931; a brief history of the Observation Community Club; its constitution and bylaws; the constitution and bylaws of other community clubs in the city; and a list of names and officers of various community clubs in the city that were used as “contacts”.
The collection contains correspondence, articles written by Pardee, notes and other reference materials. Most of the material concerns Pardee's Duluth, Minnesota civic activities, including the Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Tidewater Association correspondence (1918-1930), civic council material (1925-1928) and some correspondence and notes on "Pittsburg Plus" (1924-1927), an issue concerning unfair steel base prices.
The collection contains letters to members informing them of meetings, booklets listing members, and records of speakers, members, secretarial and financial matters, and photographs.
The collection contains constitution and by-laws; minutes, 1898-1930; scrapbooks, 1898-1982; yearbooks, 1910-1912; pamphlets and serials; membership directories; conference programs; and organizational histories. Some of the scrapbooks include photographs.
The collection contains agendas and minutes, an audit covering the years 1975 and 1976, a National Commission on Neighborhoods case study of UWE-COACT, correspondence and reports pertaining to a funding controversy between UWE-COACT and United Way of Greater Duluth in 1977, news clippings, circulars, and newsletters.
The collection consists of records on artists and performers the Institute brought or attempted to bring to Duluth.
- Duluth (Minn.) 10
- Minutes 9
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 7
- Correspondence 7
- Newspaper clippings 7
- Organizations 6
- Publications 6
- Women’s organizations 6
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 5
- Financial records 5
- Photographs 5
- Women 5
- Clubs 4
- Reports 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- By-laws 3
- Constitutions 3
- Membership Lists 3
- Agendas 2 + ∧ less
- English 13
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Daughters of Norway. Nora Lodge No. 4 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Daughters of Norway. Stadheim Lodge Number 48 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Day Luncheon Committee (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth News Tribune (Duluth, Minn. : 1892) 1
- Duluth News-Tribune (Duluth, Minn. : 1987) 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Woman's Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Goldfine family 1
- Goldfine, Erwin, 1923-2002 1
- Goldfine, Manley, 1928-2009 1
- Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Tidewater Association 1
- International Institute (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Joint Committee of Civic Organizations for Steel Base (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Observation Community Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Pardee, John Stone, 1863 December 8-1930 April 10 1
- Saturday Lunch Club 1
- Temple Israel (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Twentieth Century Club of Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United West End - Citizens' Organizations Acting Together (Duluth, Minn.) 1 + ∧ less