Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection contains minutes, constitution and by-laws, financial records, membership lists, and correspondence from 1930-1980. Club concerns and focuses include: utility problems, local celebrations, health issues, other community clubs, schools, and combating communism.
The collection consists of minutes, script and typed copy, from July 26, 1909–December 24, 1931; a brief history of the Observation Community Club; its constitution and bylaws; the constitution and bylaws of other community clubs in the city; and a list of names and officers of various community clubs in the city that were used as “contacts”.
The collection contains six scrapbooks. The scrapbooks hold lists of past presidents and members, newspaper clippings, announcements, programs, and a few snapshots.
Contains photograph albums from The Young Old Timers of the West End.
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 4
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Families 3
- Membership Lists 3
- Photographs 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Minutes 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Organizations 2
- West End (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Agendas 1
- Athletic clubs 1
- By-laws 1
- Children 1
- Civic improvement 1
- Constitutions 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 1 ∧ less
- Bayview Heights Community Club records 1
- Observation Community Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- West Duluth Women's Club 1
- Young Old Timers of the West End (Duluth, Minn.) 1