Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
The collection contains minutes (1971-2001), correspondence, activity information, and two photograph albums chronicling chapter activities and events.
The collection consists of family photographs, papers, and a scrapbook primarily documenting the life of Gayle Thoreson Carlson (d. 2000), and her husband Carl E. Carlson (d. 1992), as well as information on Proctor, Minnesota and the Cozy Café.
The collection contains club publications, 1891-1920; news clippings, 1912-1972; a 1916 petition urging the National Association of Amateur Oarsmen to hold their regatta in Duluth; two scrapbooks, 1904-1918; legal papers and photographs concerning a suit by Union Construction Co., 1936-1941; photographs of the Duluth Rowing Squad; and miscellany.
Contains financial records, minutes, committee records, reports, Annual Duluth Day materials, and other records.
The collection consists of four minutes books (1961 - 1980), a two page history of the club and two photographs of the members dated April 30, 1954.
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
The collection contains minutes, reports by the relief committee which visited Club members who were ill or in need of financial assistance, correspondence, files from the credit union operated by the Club, fuel deduction lists indicating individuals who participated in the Club's program for the joint purchase of heating fuel, financial records, photographs, and architectural drawings.
The collection consists of constitution, minutes, photographs, various documents, and scrapbooks.
The collection contains letters to members informing them of meetings, booklets listing members, and records of speakers, members, secretarial and financial matters, and photographs.
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
The collection contains minutes, annual reports, summary financial information, tax records, audits, program and grants files, photographs and videos.
The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
The collection contains six scrapbooks. The scrapbooks hold lists of past presidents and members, newspaper clippings, announcements, programs, and a few snapshots.
Contains photograph albums from The Young Old Timers of the West End.
- Organizations 11
- Minutes 10
- Duluth (Minn.) 9
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 8
- Scrapbooks 7
- Newspaper clippings 6
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 5
- Membership Lists 5
- Associations, institutions, etc. 4
- Financial records 4
- Reports 4
- Annual reports 3
- Neighborhoods 3
- Publications 3
- Women 3
- Women’s organizations 3
- Civic improvement 2
- Constitutions 2 ∧ less
- AARP (Organization) 1
- AARP. University View 926 Chapter (Organization) 1
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Carlson, Gayle Thoreson and Carl E. Carlson, ?-2000, ?-1992 1
- Duluth Boat Club (Minn.) 1
- Duluth Day Luncheon Committee (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth State Teachers College 1
- Lakeside-Lester Park Golden Age Club 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Morgan Park Good Fellowship Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Park Point Garden Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Saturday Lunch Club 1
- United Northern Sportsmen (Minn.) 1
- United States Steel Company 1
- United States Steel Corporation 1
- Volunteer Center of Greater Duluth 1
- Welcome Wagon Newcomers Club of Duluth (Minn.) 1
- West Duluth Women's Club 1
- Young Old Timers of the West End (Duluth, Minn.) 1 ∧ less