Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection includes the 1903 charter; correspondence; constitution for the Sons of Norway; 1950 merger papers; records of payments to about 30 sick members; minutes from meetings, 1903-1955; ledgers, 1903-1963; supplemental ledgers, 1903-1959; and the membership roster for 1949.
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
The collection contains agendas and minutes, an audit covering the years 1975 and 1976, a National Commission on Neighborhoods case study of UWE-COACT, correspondence and reports pertaining to a funding controversy between UWE-COACT and United Way of Greater Duluth in 1977, news clippings, circulars, and newsletters.
- Agendas 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Reports 2
- Annual reports 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- By-laws 1
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 1
- Constitutions 1
- Flyers 1
- Ledgers 1
- Membership Lists 1
- Neighborhoods 1
- Newsletters 1
- Nonprofit organizations 1
- Norwegian Americans 1 + ∧ less
- English 2
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Daughters of Norway. Nora Lodge No. 4 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United West End - Citizens' Organizations Acting Together (Duluth, Minn.) 1