Showing Collections: 1 - 17 of 17
The collection contains correspondence, diaries, articles and addresses written by Darling, a subject file, personal financial materials, news clippings, photographs, and engineering plans.
The collection contains minutes; correspondence; materials collected at annual state conventions; publications, including news clippings, newsletters, anniversary report, and forget-me-not day publications; and membership cards.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection consists of the Commission's files incuding: application to the American Revolution Bicentennial Commission to become a bicentennial city, articles of incorporation and by-laws, financial records, correspondence, manuscripts on local history that were published in the book Duluth: Sketches of the Past, project files by month, Voyageurs Canoe Trip reenactment files, news clippings, brochures and programs, photographs, and proposals.
The collection contains programs, correspondence, photographs, reference materials, three scrapbooks, news clippings, account sheets and one film.
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
The collection contains correspondence, bulletins, publications, news clippings, scrapbooks, photographs, posters, personnel lists, and other reference materials from the war activities of the organization. The records were collected from a variety of sources, such as the Duluth Public Library, the War History Division of the Duluth Civilian Defense Council, and individuals. Parts of the collection, therefore, are sporadic and incomplete.
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
The collection contains correspondence,1906–1923; legal materials; news clippings, 1918–1924; and pamphlets. Legal materials include petitions and complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and miscellaneous resolutions.
The collection contains correspondence, minutes, reference materials, contracts, maps, blueprints and news clippings.
Contains the business records of the organization including minutes, annual reports, and correspondence, information on local study items, selected newspaper clippings scrapbooks, and audiocassettes and films on various topics.
The collection contains correspondence, reference materials, photographs and news clippings.
The collection contains correspondence, articles written by Pardee, notes and other reference materials. Most of the material concerns Pardee's Duluth, Minnesota civic activities, including the Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Tidewater Association correspondence (1918-1930), civic council material (1925-1928) and some correspondence and notes on "Pittsburg Plus" (1924-1927), an issue concerning unfair steel base prices.
The collection contains annual reports, 1954-1977, minutes, 1930-1977, correspondence, files by office divisions, legal materials, news clippings, publications, and photographs.
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
- Duluth (Minn.) 12
- Minutes 10
- Photographs 8
- Scrapbooks 7
- Organizations 6
- Financial records 5
- Reports 5
- Annual reports 4
- Business 4
- By-laws 4
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 4
- Newsletters 4
- Articles of incorporation 3
- Civic improvement 3
- Families 3
- Maps 3
- Membership Lists 3 + ∧ less
- English 16
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Darling, John H., 1847 April 15-1942 September 12 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Chapter No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Bicentennial Commission (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Centennial Commission (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Civilian Defense Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Tidewater Association 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Joint Committee of Civic Organizations for Steel Base (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Joint Interstate Bridge Commission of Minnesota and Wisconsin 1
- League of Women Voters (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Minnesota 1
- Mitchell, Robert C. family, 1832 September 16-1907 July 26 1
- Pardee, John Stone, 1863 December 8-1930 April 10 1 + ∧ less