Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Duluth Chamber of Commerce records
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
Kelley-How-Thomson Company records
The collection consists of certificates of incorporation and by-laws and a history of the company; minutes 1908-1910; titles, leases, deeds 1887-1959; contracts, correspondence and minutes; stock ledgers 1902-1913; financial statements and balance sheets 1919-1944, 1945-1957; personnel 1956; appraisal 1917; and one black and white photograph of the buildings.
Marshall-Wells Company records
The collection consists of articles of incorporation, bylaws, annual reports (1940, 1946, 1948, 1954), titles, leases, deeds, stock certificates, financial statements; a list of salesmen (1953); annual roundup program; photograph of George Hill, John Howe, Sig Soberg (1957), and John Hutman; business letters; promotional material; product advertisements; John Patterson correspondence; a company history; and newspaper articles about the company.
Scott-Graff Lumber Company records
The collection contains corporate and financial records and minutes; job site and construction records; publicity records; and oversized photos and blueprints.
- Correspondence 3
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Minutes 3
- Business 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Financial records 2
- Financial statements 2
- Hardware stores 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Publications 2
- Advertisements 1
- Annual reports 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Business districts -- Minnesota -- Duluth 1
- Canal Park (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Certificates 1 + ∧ less
- Marshall-Wells Company (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Marshall-Wells Hardware Company (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Kelley-How-Thomson Company 1
- Scott-Graff Lumber Company 1 + ∧ less