Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection consists of the Commission's files incuding: application to the American Revolution Bicentennial Commission to become a bicentennial city, articles of incorporation and by-laws, financial records, correspondence, manuscripts on local history that were published in the book Duluth: Sketches of the Past, project files by month, Voyageurs Canoe Trip reenactment files, news clippings, brochures and programs, photographs, and proposals.
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
The collection consists of one former board member’s files.
The collection contains minutes, annual/chapter reports, membership list, correspondence, news releases, by-laws, legislative platforms, resolutions, committee proposals and minutes, state conference information, bus trips to the capitol, photographs, information from related organizations, miscellaneous, newspaper clippings, and oversized posters. Materials from both the Duluth, Minnesota chapter and the statewide, Minnesota, organization are represented in the collection.
The collection contains corporate and financial records and minutes; job site and construction records; publicity records; and oversized photos and blueprints.
The collection contains constitution and by-laws; minutes, 1898-1930; scrapbooks, 1898-1982; yearbooks, 1910-1912; pamphlets and serials; membership directories; conference programs; and organizational histories. Some of the scrapbooks include photographs.
- Minutes 9
- Duluth (Minn.) 8
- Articles of incorporation 6
- Correspondence 6
- Financial records 6
- Photographs 6
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 5
- Newspaper clippings 5
- Annual reports 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 3
- Membership Lists 3
- Newsletters 3
- Nonprofit organizations 3
- Organizations 3
- Social service 3
- Women 3
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2 ∧ less
- English 8
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Undetermined 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Bicentennial Commission (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Health Systems Agency of Western Lake Superior 1
- National Organization for Women 1
- Scott-Graff Lumber Company 1
- Twentieth Century Club of Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1 ∧ less