Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection consists of the Commission's files incuding: application to the American Revolution Bicentennial Commission to become a bicentennial city, articles of incorporation and by-laws, financial records, correspondence, manuscripts on local history that were published in the book Duluth: Sketches of the Past, project files by month, Voyageurs Canoe Trip reenactment files, news clippings, brochures and programs, photographs, and proposals.
The collection contains programs, correspondence, photographs, reference materials, three scrapbooks, news clippings, account sheets and one film.
The collection contains correspondence, press releases, newspaper clippings, programs, ephemera, and photographs from the annual Winter Frolic event. Some of the photographs were taken by photographer Hugh McKenzie.
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Photographs 2
- Programs 2
- Publications 2
- Account books 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Bicentennial Celebration, U.S., 1976 1
- By-laws 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--Centennial celebrations 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History--Pictorial works 1
- Ephemera 1
- Festivals 1
- Films 1
- Financial records 1
- Plays 1 ∧ less
- Duluth Bicentennial Commission (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Centennial Commission (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Winter Frolic 1
- McKenzie, Hugh, 1879-1957 1