Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains programs, correspondence, photographs, reference materials, three scrapbooks, news clippings, account sheets and one film.
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
The collection contains constitution and by-laws; minutes, 1898-1930; scrapbooks, 1898-1982; yearbooks, 1910-1912; pamphlets and serials; membership directories; conference programs; and organizational histories. Some of the scrapbooks include photographs.
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Minutes 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Photographs 2
- Publications 2
- Women’s organizations 2
- Account books 1
- Annual reports 1
- Arts 1
- By-laws 1
- Civic improvement 1
- Clubs 1
- Constitutions 1
- Correspondence 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--Centennial celebrations 1 ∧ less
- Duluth Centennial Commission (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Twentieth Century Club of Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 1