Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection consists of oral history interviews and research materials on the history of giving birth in Duluth, Minnesota.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The bulk of this collection consists of programs. The collection also includes by-laws, invitations, and an essay on the history of the club.
The collection consists of programs, membership lists and correspondence. Programs list members and officers and all the events for each year.
The collection contains constitution and by-laws; minutes, 1898-1930; scrapbooks, 1898-1982; yearbooks, 1910-1912; pamphlets and serials; membership directories; conference programs; and organizational histories. Some of the scrapbooks include photographs.
- Duluth (Minn.) 4
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 3
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 3
- Women’s organizations 3
- By-laws 2
- Children 2
- Civic improvement 2
- Clubs 2
- Minutes 2
- Photographs 2
- Programs 2
- Publications 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Annual reports 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Childbirth 1
- Constitutions 1 ∧ less
- Duluth Birth History Project (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Woman's Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Outlook Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1