Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
The collection contains scrapbooks, news clippings, membership card file, reminiscences, financial and legal materials, photographs, and reference materials.
The collection contains letters to members informing them of meetings, booklets listing members, and records of speakers, members, secretarial and financial matters, and photographs.
The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
- Clubs 3
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 3
- Organizations 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Annual reports 2
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 2
- Minutes 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Arts 1
- By-laws 1
- Civic improvement 1
- Constitutions 1
- Duluth (Minn.) 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History--Pictorial works 1
- Financial statements 1
- Letters 1 ∧ less
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Old Settlers Association of the Head of Lake Superior (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Saturday Lunch Club 1
- Welcome Wagon Newcomers Club of Duluth (Minn.) 1