Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
The collection consists of correspondence, minutes from 1977, 1978, articles of incorporation, articles of incorporation for Institute of Afro-American Awareness, constitution and by-laws; an abstract from about 1972 “to marshal the resources of the black community; Urban Renewal Plan for Central Hillside Area, November 1972.
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
The collection contains the articles of incorporation; Catalogue of the Association which lists members, library collection, library rules and the Association’s by-laws; and meeting minutes.
The collection, arranged alphabetically by subject, contains reference materials, correspondence, photographs, minutes, and bulletins.
The collection consists of constitution and by-laws; a list of charter members dated 1894; minutes from 1894 -1929; correspondence and mailing list from 1945-1975; biographies, obituaries and clippings; historical accounts of medical developments in Duluth; and notes of member and officer, Dr. Karl W. Emmanuel from 1982 and 1983.
The collection consists of Superior Hiking Trail Association minutes from Nov. 26, 1990 and mailings, publicity, and events items.
The collection contains reports, minutes, ledgers, correspondence, receipts, and publications.
The collection contains minutes, annual reports, summary financial information, tax records, audits, program and grants files, photographs and videos.
The collection contains minutes, 1913–1933; a membership dues ledger, 1909–1916; a book of banquets, 1913–1915; correspondence, 1908–1917; and news clippings, 1898–1928.
- Duluth (Minn.) 8
- By-laws 4
- Correspondence 4
- Membership Lists 4
- Newspaper clippings 4
- Articles of incorporation 3
- Photographs 3
- Business 2
- Clubs 2
- Families 2
- Publications 2
- Recreation 2
- Social justice 2
- Voluntarism 2
- West Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- African Americans 1
- Agricultural extension workers 1 + ∧ less
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Concerned Citizens for Central Hillside Community Center 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Library Association 1
- International Institute (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Interurban Academy of Medicine 1
- St. Louis County (Minn.) Certified Potato Growers Association 1
- Superior Hiking Trail Association 1
- United Spanish War Veterans. John G. McEwen Auxiliary No. 3 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Volunteer Center of Greater Duluth 1
- West Duluth Commercial Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1 + ∧ less