Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
The collection contains the articles of incorporation; Catalogue of the Association which lists members, library collection, library rules and the Association’s by-laws; and meeting minutes.
The collection consists of constitution and by-laws; a list of charter members dated 1894; minutes from 1894 -1929; correspondence and mailing list from 1945-1975; biographies, obituaries and clippings; historical accounts of medical developments in Duluth; and notes of member and officer, Dr. Karl W. Emmanuel from 1982 and 1983.
The collection contains reports, minutes, ledgers, correspondence, receipts, and publications.
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Correspondence 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Business 1
- Businesses 1
- Constitutions 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 1
- Financial records 1
- Medicine 1
- Medicine--Societies, etc 1
- Membership Lists 1
- Photographs 1
- Physicians 1
- Public libraries 1
- Publications 1 + ∧ less
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Library Association 1
- Interurban Academy of Medicine 1
- United Spanish War Veterans. John G. McEwen Auxiliary No. 3 (Duluth, Minn.) 1