Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
The collection includes minutes of the Aftenro Society, some written in Norwegian; historical logs; scrapbooks; correspondence; annual reports; and photographs. It also includes one audiotape of Mrs. Arnold Berg, Aftenro historian, recounting the history of Aftenro Society.
The collection contains articles of incorporation; by-laws; updated mission statements; organizational policies and procedures; board minutes and accompanying materials including some financial statements, 1990-2009; newsletters, 1989-1994; letters; news clippings; and phone/drop-in logs.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection consists of files of the organization including minutes, articles of incorporation and by-laws, financial summaries, correspondence, and tour related materials.
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
The collection contains the articles of incorporation; Catalogue of the Association which lists members, library collection, library rules and the Association’s by-laws; and meeting minutes.
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
The collection consists of one former board member’s files.
The collection consists of constitution and by-laws; a list of charter members dated 1894; minutes from 1894 -1929; correspondence and mailing list from 1945-1975; biographies, obituaries and clippings; historical accounts of medical developments in Duluth; and notes of member and officer, Dr. Karl W. Emmanuel from 1982 and 1983.
The collection contains minutes, annual/chapter reports, membership list, correspondence, news releases, by-laws, legislative platforms, resolutions, committee proposals and minutes, state conference information, bus trips to the capitol, photographs, information from related organizations, miscellaneous, newspaper clippings, and oversized posters. Materials from both the Duluth, Minnesota chapter and the statewide, Minnesota, organization are represented in the collection.
This collection contains bylaws and directory, 1892 of Canton North Star No. 14, chartered in 1891; 1892 membership lists of the Duluth Lodge, No. 28, and Central Link Lodge,No. 175. Also included are Lodge No. 28's minutes, 1884-1901; their officer's roll call and committees appointed, 1905-1958; and correspondence, 1909-1921.
The collection consists of minutes and by-laws.
The collection contains constitution and by-laws; minutes, 1898-1930; scrapbooks, 1898-1982; yearbooks, 1910-1912; pamphlets and serials; membership directories; conference programs; and organizational histories. Some of the scrapbooks include photographs.
The collection contains reports, minutes, ledgers, correspondence, receipts, and publications.
The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
- Duluth (Minn.) 13
- Organizations 12
- Correspondence 7
- Articles of incorporation 6
- Newspaper clippings 6
- Publications 6
- Constitutions 5
- Membership Lists 5
- Photographs 5
- Social service 5
- Annual reports 4
- Associations, institutions, etc. 4
- Clubs 4
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 4
- Financial records 4
- Reports 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Women’s organizations 4 + ∧ less
- English 13
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Undetermined 1
- Aftenro Society 1
- Aurora Northland Lesbian Center 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Discover Duluth Incorporated 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Library Association 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Health Systems Agency of Western Lake Superior 1
- Independent Order of Odd Fellows (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Interurban Academy of Medicine 1
- National Organization for Women 1
- Oneota Literary Society 1
- Twentieth Century Club of Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United Spanish War Veterans. John G. McEwen Auxiliary No. 3 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Welcome Wagon Newcomers Club of Duluth (Minn.) 1 + ∧ less