Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
The collection includes minutes of the Aftenro Society, some written in Norwegian; historical logs; scrapbooks; correspondence; annual reports; and photographs. It also includes one audiotape of Mrs. Arnold Berg, Aftenro historian, recounting the history of Aftenro Society.
The collection contains articles of incorporation; by-laws; updated mission statements; organizational policies and procedures; board minutes and accompanying materials including some financial statements, 1990-2009; newsletters, 1989-1994; letters; news clippings; and phone/drop-in logs.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
This collection contains articles of incorporation and by-laws, board minutes, correspondence, financial papers, and news clippings.
The collection contains minutes, regulations and by-laws, Manager Reports, correspondence, contracts and proposed contracts, reports to the Duluth City Council, news clippings, circulars, and a history of the Duluth, Minnesota Gas and Water Plants, 1892-1904.
The collection contains administrative records, committee records, and financial records.
The collection consists of constitution and by-laws; a list of charter members dated 1894; minutes from 1894 -1929; correspondence and mailing list from 1945-1975; biographies, obituaries and clippings; historical accounts of medical developments in Duluth; and notes of member and officer, Dr. Karl W. Emmanuel from 1982 and 1983.
- Articles of incorporation 6
- Correspondence 6
- Organizations 5
- Financial records 4
- Publications 4
- Reports 4
- Social service 4
- Annual reports 3
- Associations, institutions, etc. 3
- Newsletters 3
- Photographs 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Constitutions 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Financial statements 2
- Logs 2 ∧ less
- English 8
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Aftenro Society 1
- Aurora Northland Lesbian Center 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth (Minn.) Water and Light Board 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Metropolitan Recycling Center (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Welfare Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Interurban Academy of Medicine 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1 ∧ less